Help grow the #refillution and reduce plastic pollution at source
Your help is needed to steam the tide of plastic pollution from single-use bottles.
We are a small not-for-profit run by mainly passionate volunteers, and your help is needed to counter the millions of $ spent by companies marketing bottled beverages. Please donate now.
Your donation will us to;
1. Lobby for; more public drinking fountains, better waste management, government regulations to reduce plastic,
2. Sign up more RefillNZ stations,
3. Promote Refuse, Reduce, Refill, Reuse.
4. Work with other organisations to reduce plastic pollution
5. Work with health organisations to lobby for sugar tax and water only schools to reduce consumption of soft drinks – which will improve the health of our tamariki.
The difference your support can make – please donate now.
- $20 enables us to get a new RefillNZ station signed up, on the map and promoted.
- $50 can help fund the cost of printing 15 new stickers and posters.
- $100 can help place a social media ad to raise awareness and campaign for change.