Here are a few simple things you can do!
- Become a #refillNZ promoter in your local community - we are looking for people to help with this.
Let us know of your interest by clicking this link —> I want to help
- Reuse, refill, refuse, recycle
- Refill, reuse –wash and reuse plastic bags, plastic bottles, plastic food containers.
- Recycle your plastic - plastic bottles are recycled in NZ at Flight Plastics, as is the soft plastic collected at the supermarkets !
- Check out “Use Your Own Cup” - these people are awesome environmental change-makers
- Refuse plastic when you can.
- Approach your council to provide recycle bins on the streets.
- Organise a beach clean-up :)
- Start plogging! (exercising while picking up rubbish)
- Any other ideas? Let us know! (click this link to get in touch)